Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Gallery Wall Update

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
 

I made a few updates to the gallery wall in the Living Room and Office. Still a work in progress but here are a few additions.


Home is wherever Im with you. I created in Illustrator by editing the font and adding a few lines. The abstract dots print was created in Photoshop with the brush tool. 


I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut state outlines with a gold background, like I did before. I then used spray adhesive to attach it to a piece of matte black poster board. The text was a little small, or my paper was too thick, so the letters got a little choppy. Next time, Ill make the font bigger. Oh and the cities still need hearts.

Im thinking about adding these to my Etsy shop, so used this as a test run.


I also added this vertical Love to the far left of the gallery wall. I prefer the letters touching and vertical layout compared to my first go at it. I think I was so excited to try it, that I wasnt thinking about the layout :)

Ill include more photos when I finish the Gallery Wall, but for now, I am loving the new additions!

Today we are headed for Maryland to spend Christmas with family. We had the crazy idea to fly out of LAX, when we have a small no hassle airport here. At least we will get to stop at a few places while we are there. Ive been trying to go to Ikea for the past few months, so Ill finally be able to cross that off of the list!

Ill be back this weekend to share my final (last minute) DIY Christmas gift :) 



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment